Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

All about me 2019

Hello.  My name is Israel and I go to St Patrick’s School. My cultures are a mixture from Tonga and Cook Islands.  I live with my Dad, sister, brother, Grandma, Grandpa and my Aunty.  I’m good at math, singing and drawing.  I enjoy maths games.  My goal this year is to get better at following instructions at school and listening to the teacher because I think listening to the teacher is the right thing for me to do.  I think this because I am often talking or playing inside our class room and that stops my learning.  In 2019 I am looking forward to playing rugby. My Dad inspires me to work hard at school. I hope that my blog  will get lots of comments about my postings and that lots of people will look at my interesting stories about me and my school.



No comments:

Post a Comment